- What are the system minimum requirements to be able to play on our website?
- Windows - Intel Pentium processor (Pentium II or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Macintosh - Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Apple Mac Users Important Notice - The current version of this Casino may not function as intended when running on an apple Mac system and is not currently supported.
- Adobe Flash 10 or greater.
- Our site is compatible with most Windows Operating systems (Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Internet Explorer versions lower than IE7 are not supported.
- Mobile Devices: All mobile devices that can display a web page (m.exclusivebet.com). The downloadable application for mobile devices is only supported by Android and iOS (Apple devices).
- What happens if my connection goes down?
It is impossible to lose anything due to a disconnect. If you were in the middle of a casino game round, current status will be stored securely on our servers until you come back later, whenever you choose to, to complete the game round.
- Which software provider do you use?
Our Sportsbook and Virtual Sports, desktop and mobile, is provided by EveryMatrix, an award winning sportsbook platform. We offer Casino, Mobile Casino Live Casino from multiple casino providers/brands.
- Why is it that I cannot connect to the gaming server?
Please check your Internet connection, and that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed. If the issue is persisting, please contact our Customer Support.
- Why is it that I cannot login to my account?
Check if you are using the correct login details for your account, and that Caps Lock is turned off on your keyboard. You can also try to reset your password using the link 'Forgot Password?' next to the login fields. If you still cannot login please contact our Customer Support.
- The website is running very slow, what can I do to speed it up?
If you have been experiencing a slow connection, please note that having several browsers open, music programs running or downloading files can all slow your computer and/or Internet connection. Your local Internet service provider may also be temporarily suffering from low bandwidth. Sharing your Internet connection within your household and in your local area can also slow your connection speed. Another possible solution may be to restart your computer or mobile device.